Second shooting...

A while back now I got the chance to second shoot for Emma Case at Lucy and Nathan's beautiful wedding in the countryside. For those of you that know me well will know that Emma is my favourite wedding photographer in the UK. For those that don't, I stumbled across Emma's blog around two years ago when I started taking an interest in wedding photography and have been a huge fan ever since. I was so nervous meeting her I felt like a complete geek.

I cannot thank Emma enough for giving me the chance to work with her, not only did I get to watch how one of my favourite photographers works but I had the chance to shoot along side her as well. I can actually say that I never thought I would have that opportunity. Emma is one of the nicest and friendliest people I have had the chance to work with and she has a special way of fitting right in with the guests at the wedding, so much so that at some points you wouldn't even know shes working. I am in awe! 

Working with Emma also meant that I get to tick number 34. off of my 101 in 1001 goals list. So thank you again Emma Case for the opportunity! You are Ace!!! x

Here are a few of my favourite images I took during the day. I hope you guys like them as much as I do!






Comments

Popular Posts