Laura & John got married


Laura and John were married at Great Dunmow Maltings in Essex. Laura pretty much made everything for their day from the bunting, invitations, button holes, bouquets to the Johns socks that he was wearing. She is one talented lady! She even made little bunting necklaces for the girls and bow ties for the young boys. 
John is massivly into BMXing and they named the tables after bike tricks. ..he even bought his bike to the wedding!
Their day was lovely and Laura and John were a super fun couple to shoot. They were so warm and welcoming and oh boy did they smile and laugh! Just a joy to be around. I hope you had a great day and an amazing honeymoon!

I shot this wedding with my lovely friend Kerrie Mitchell, I do love shooting with this girl we have so much fun so thanks again Kerrie for letting me come along and a special thanks to Laura and John for putting up with me! x












































Comments

Popular Posts