Kate and Francisco got married!

Kate and Francisco contacted me a while back about their intimate wedding in London. I was so excited to be able to shoot their day with them, especially as there were only 4 guests including myself. It's always so much fun getting to know everyone!

I met the groom and the best man on a rainy London day at the pub down the road from the registry office, we headed together under umbrellas to go and meet the rest of the gang before the ceremony started.

Franciscos family were unable to travel from Spain for the wedding and Kate's brother and sister in law were also unable to make it in person too. Because of this, the iPads and iPhones were set up so that the families could watch the ceremony from home. It was so lovely to be able to share the excitement with them through modern day technology!

There were a lot of tears, hugs and huge smiles. It was a perfect day! Thank you for making me feel so welcome guys!






Comments

Popular Posts