Our wedding day

One of the great things about being a wedding photographer is the fact you get to witness so many beautiful weddings, whether they are ones I have shot or other photographers have blogged on their websites. The down side to this is the regret about the planning of my own wedding and the idea's I could of used or the dress I could of had, or booking a photographer that was more our style. Our first year anniversary is coming up in September and today I found myself going through Whimsical Wonderland Weddings  Wednesday's Wonders and decided to post about my wedding day because at the end of the day our wedding was perfect for us and we wouldn't of changed any thing back then...not saying if we did it again it would still be the same though ;)


I am so organised, I hate being unorganised so I had strict order in the morning and I wasn't even late to the church! The morning from what I remember ran very smoothly, although the balloons my husband sent me, our dog popped! Naughty Dylan. The church service was lovely, the food was amazing, the dj we hired was awful haha. The main thing we wanted our wedding to be was fun, we had both been to a lot of weddings and had been quite bored as a guest and we did not want this to happen, especially after the meal and waiting for the evening guests to arrive. We decided to go all out, we hired an adult bouncy castle, we had a magician (husbands choice, not mine) and we also had a rodeo bull. a-m-a-z-i-n-g. We also set up our own photo booth instead of paying out for someone to do it. Best day ever :)  


Comments

Popular Posts