WANDERLIST

I have updated my wanderlist/my life goals/things I want to do before I die/bucketlist.

Feel free to leave your's :)
♥ Travel around most of the USA
♥ See the Pyramids
♥ Visit Japan in their cherry blossom season
♥ See the Northern Lights
♥ Have a pug called Einstein
 
♥ Learn Hello in as many languages as possible
♥ Atlantic Cruise
Buy our first house
♥ Inca Trail in Peru
♥ Visit the pyramids in Egypt
♥ Visit great wall of China
♥ Visit Washington DC in cherry blossom season
♥ Eat the best ribs and burger
♥ Fly in a balloon
♥ Swim with dolphins
♥ Swim with fish - bit of a fish phobia
♥ Ride an elephant
♥ Visit the Taj Mahal in India
♥ Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris
♥ Visit the Vatican City in Rome
♥ Get married
 
♥ Have children
♥ Have another beetle
♥ Skydive
♥ Visit the Niagra Falls
♥ Visit Harry Potter Theme park
♥ Visit the Grand Canyon
♥ Learn to play the piano
♥ Learn to Knit
♥ Learn another language
Have my work published

Get another tattoo
♥ Have my work published in a wedding magazine

Comments

Popular Posts