Fairytale inspired bridal shoot + fields + crochet

My wonderful friend agreed to model for me for our fairytale inspired bridal shoot. The weather wasn't on our side so we will hopefully do this again when we have much better weather but at least the rain held off even if it was cold and windy.
Amy Radcliffe Photography has been going since around Christmas and I am starting to feel more confident and inspired from each shoot I do. I feel like I am starting to develop my own personal style and I can not wait to get out there and shoot some more. I would love to know what you think so please leave me a comment!x

















pimp myspace with Gickr

Comments

  1. I love the ones under the big tree, Amy. The one with the close up Minnie mouse balloon is my favourite, it's got a lovely feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby well done, love the tree ones too... inspiring stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. You've definitely developed your own style, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts