Jo and Matt's wedding {{Quirky}}

Jo and Matt booked me through the world wide web which I thought was very brave of them seeing as they had never met me before. I am so glad that they put their trust in me to photograph their big day, they are such a sweet couple.
Their wedding seemed to reflect themselves perfectly and to make it more personal Jo pretty much made everything she possibly could. DIY wedding's are my favourite, there is always so much going on and this one was no different...with activities such as cake decorating! Thanks again guys for choosing me to be your photographer!







 



Comments

  1. Love this one! They look like a very spontaneous couple :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this wedding, please contact me about a feature on my blog, it's super!
    Much love,
    Annabel xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts